Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC One M8 Voice Commands

Hi
    I recently bought a htc one m8 and like it apart from apparently poor range of voice commands.
    Before buying this phone I had an iphone 4 and using a bluetooth auxillary input for my car and leaving bluetooth switched on all the time on my phone I could not only make calls using voice control but I could play music from my phone AND pause the music with voice commands as well, without having to dock or connect the phone. It could be anywhere in the car.

I can do everything apart from pause or stop the music with the m8. Am I missing something? If so please help me out as it is otherwise a very good phone. I have boufgt the htc car dock, but dont want tohave touse it apart from when I need sat nav. I also have a parrot minkit neo.

Please tellme this isnt a problem as it seems bizzare that an iphone 4 offers me something very important to me that a state of the art 2014 phone doesnt.
    Regards
    John

Global Posts
    22,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HTC One M8 Voice Commands

Google Now might have a wider variety of commands. Have you tried that?

As for the connecting to your car, I am not sure, but have you also posted on our sister site Connectedly? Ask a Question - Connectedly Forum

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here