how to find lost applock application
i have installed applock on my galaxy note 2. i hide the icon from its settings, now i am not able to find it on the application icons even in the downloads
- 06-25-2014, 01:19 PM #2
Re: how to find lost applock application
You can enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock. This is according to their description in the play store. I believe "password" is the password you have configured.
You can also visit: http://www.domobile.com/applock/ to open the app.
- 11-26-2015, 12:13 AM #3
- 11-26-2015, 12:14 AM #4
- 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM #5
- 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM #6
- By tagit570 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:43 PM
- By itic in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Wasim Ansari1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:13 PM
- By charliewhatshisname in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:29 PM