how to find lost applock application
i have installed applock on my galaxy note 2. i hide the icon from its settings, now i am not able to find it on the application icons even in the downloads
- 06-25-2014, 12:19 PM #2
Re: how to find lost applock application
You can enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock. This is according to their description in the play store. I believe "password" is the password you have configured.
You can also visit: http://www.domobile.com/applock/ to open the app.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By tagit570 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:43 PM
- By itic in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Wasim Ansari1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM
- By charliewhatshisname in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:29 PM