I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy 4 mini and for some reason I keep getting an notification that states "at&t adress book will sync your contacts when your mobile phone is on a mobile network". Its comes up every 10 minutes or so and you can only click 'OK' there is no other option. Any solutions?
- 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Annoying notification
Pull the notification shade down. Longpress the notification and that brings up the app info button. You can click that, then there will be a check box that says show notifications. Uncheck that, and you shouldn't see that anymore. However, that will not show you any more notifications from that app, so if you use it, another solution may need to be considered.
- By FreeFool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2015, 02:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:14 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:11 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:50 PM
- By deltaflying in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:03 AM