GS3 won't stop restarting/rebooting?!
Okay so I just got the new software update (took about two hours to download..) and once it was done updating, it restarts your phone, right?! So it started restarting and halfway through the restarting process, it stops, and starts restarting again from the beginning! It's been doing this for about half an hour now. I even tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, and I also cleared cache through recovery mode but it's still doing the same thing.... please help!
- 06-25-2014, 10:17 PM #2
Re: GS3 won't stop restarting/rebooting?!
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an external SD card inserted? Try powering off by removing the battery, then remove the SD card, and then reinsert the battery and restart the phone. A corrupt SD card can sometimes cause problems.
- By tpd15 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:49 PM
- By Shaodong Lin in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:03 AM