New Galaxy S5 last night > battery getting killed
So I just got a new S5 last night (after 5+ years with an iPhone). Fully charged it up to 100% last night and I have not used it much at all today. It is already at 27% battery with minimal use; when I go to the battery it says the android system has used 29% and the Clock has used 28%. What is the deal here?????
- 06-25-2014, 03:18 PM #2
Re: New Galaxy S5 last night > battery getting killed
Reboot the phone and recharge. These are usually wake lock issues which cause the phone to stay awake and drain over night.. Majority of the time a reboot fixes it .
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:10 PM
- By batlash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:14 PM