Weird ghosting on toolbar
My Galaxy S3 home screens seems to have 2 layers of icons on top of each other at the very top of the phone screen. Where the time of day is, the ATT logo, 4G, wi-fi and mute icons, etc.. So strange! And also at the bottom of the screen where the apps icon is and my camera icon, they are dead. Won't do anything when pressed.......anyone have any suggestions. I have taken the battery out, sim cards, done a soft reset, etc.
Thanks for any help!
- 06-25-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- By batlash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
- By mjytub in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:22 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:11 AM
- By dcfc1884 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:18 PM