Problem with receiving messages when not on Wifi
I have a Galaxy S5 and can only receive my messages and what's app messages when I'm on Wifi, I have checked my settings and every thing looks logical.
When I'm out for the day I receive no messages, and as soon as I return home I have an influx of text, what's app and my e-mail then syncs.
Can someone please advise me how to correct this?
- 08-31-2014, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Problem with receiving messages when not on Wifi
Does your mobile data otherwise work correctly? Can you surf the web and do other web-connected activities when on mobile data only? If you're having issues with that, contact your wireless provider.
- By jeffy141 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Patpatapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:01 PM