android apps working with kycera hydro c5170 phone
Is anyone having problems with the Kyocera Hydro about games and other apps crashing and not running, or constantly calls being dropped, or not being able to send texts?
- 06-25-2014, 09:08 PM #2
Re: android apps working with kycera hydro c5170 phone
Welcome to Android Central! Does this behavior persist after a reboot?
You could also try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps: Safe Mode - Hydro ELITE by Kyocera. This is probably for a different model than yours, but Safe Mode steps are usually the same for a particular manufacturer.
This can help troubleshoot, because if the problems persist despite Safe Mode, then there's a problem with the system or the hardware. If the problems stop, then something you installed is probably responsible. The challenging thing is trying to figure out which app. Do crashes seem to happen more often when using any specific apps?
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:22 PM
- By jeffy141 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Patpatapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:28 PM