- 1 Posts
S3 mini SD card pictures - "no location 143"
I just got a S3 mini and I created two folders on the SD card for Pictures and Music. I reused a 16GB SD card which I erased with the phone in settings. I showed a lost Dir folder with nothing in it so I deleted it. Now when I go to the gallery on the phone pics show up on Albums. When I go to locations, I see "no location 143" with my 143 pics in there. How do I correct this??
- 09-08-2014, 11:09 PM #2
Re: S3 mini SD card pictures - "no location 143"
Can you view the pics on your PC? Did you try reformatting the card?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:45 PM
- By gimmeyoshoez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:52 AM
- By batlash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:29 AM
- By robertkoa in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:59 PM
- By AnnDroid in forum Google Nexus 9 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:03 PM