Download Straight to SD Card?
I've been using Amazon MP3 to download music to S5 Active, and I figured that once I ran out of storage on the phone it would just start downloading to the SD card, but no such luck. It just says it's full and I need to delete things to make more room. Also, when I go into "My Files" and try to move all the music (currently about 7GB) to the "Music" folder I created on the SD card it just says "Move failed". What am I doing wrong?
- 06-25-2014, 08:14 PM #2
Re: Download Straight to SD Card?
Welcome to Android Central! Unless Amazon MP3 has an option to pick the default storage area, then it won't download anywhere besides internal storage. Try using a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer to move your music to the SD card.
- By asdfmn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2015, 10:59 AM
- By Roy Gavilan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 12:09 AM
- By gimmeyoshoez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:14 PM