preferred network type
i recently made the move to update my phone to cm11 nightly. when i go to select my preferred network type, the options i get are 2g,3g, and lte.
there is no option for 4g. my phone supports 4g but not lte. which one should i set it at? thanks
- 06-25-2014, 03:56 PM #2
- 06-25-2014, 04:01 PM #3
Re: preferred network type
3G includes "4G" networks (WiMax, HSPA, HSPA+). LTE is the only network most people consider a 4G network. HSPA is called "4G" by carries, but it isn't officially considered 4G; it is officially 3G. LTE isn't officially a 4G network either, unless we're talking LTE Advanced.
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 06-16-2016, 12:21 PM
- By itic in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Dabluebonnet in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Davyo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:29 AM