SD Card Problem with HTC MyTouch 4G
I have a HTC MyTouch 4G with Android OS. Earlier today for no reason my phone suddenly pops up the error saying no SD card mounted while the SD card is in the phone. So I figured it might be the card. Took it out and popped it into my computer. Zero problems, but when I looked at my phone with the SD card still my phone is saying I have a possibly damaged SD card inserted in my phone and to format it. There is no card in it to format. Any ideas on what could be wrong and how I could possibly fix it?
- 06-25-2014, 08:07 PM #2
Re: SD Card Problem with HTC MyTouch 4G
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that the phone is telling you that you have a damaged SD card, even though the SD card has been removed? Maybe there's a problem with the SD card slot. Try blowing it out with a can of compressed air. Have you also tried rebooting the phone, then seeing if the card works?
For now, make sure you backup everything on the card to your computer, in case there's some corruption going on.
- By Saren Meserkhani in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:51 PM
- By msatlas in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Upinsmoke48 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:14 PM
- By OtherOliver in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:11 PM