- 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM #2
- 06-26-2014, 02:52 AM #4
Re: system memory too high?
Yes, that's normal. It's the OS and probably some bloatware as well. Remember that whenever a device is advertised as having a certain amount of internal storage, some portion of it will be dedicated to the OS. So the actual storage available to you will always be less than the advertised total storage.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:00 AM
- By scraig45 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:44 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:20 AM
- By tlashine in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:33 AM