How to take photo with rear camera
When taking selfies (gag, i know) with the HTC Droid DNA, the quality is so much better using the camera on the back of the phone. However, its damn near impossible to do because as far as I know, the only way to do it is by using the capture button on the screen, but you can't see it because its on the other side of the phone. So when I try, im constantly not hitting the button, accidentally hitting the home button, etc. Ive had other phones that allow you to take a photo by using a button on the side of the phone. Does anyone know if there is any other way/button to take a photo when taking a self portrait? I believe there is only volume buttons on the side?
- 06-25-2014, 06:57 PM #2
Re: How to take photo with rear camera
Welcome to Android Central! On my Nexus 5, I can actually use the volume button as a physical shutter button when using the Google Camera app. Have you tried pressing the volume button to see if it works?
Otherwise, try VolShutter Camera.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:46 PM
- By minidre in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:24 PM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:45 PM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:49 PM
- By COCOA2003 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:53 PM