Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3

Hi guys, I am new here and I was hoping that someone may have experience an issue like in the photo below. Phone freezes with lines across the screen. I have the SM-N900 model and for some reason is no longer starts, it freezes at the samsung splash screen and then reboots. I have already wipe the phone in recovery mode but that does seem to help. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3-20140625_214247.jpg  

Default Re: Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3

Welcome to Android Central! If you have an external microSD card inserted, power the phone down, remove the SD card, then restart. If the SD card is corrupt for some reason, it could cause various problems.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! If you have an external microSD card inserted, power the phone down, remove the SD card, then restart. If the SD card is corrupt for some reason, it could cause various problems.
    Hi Thanks for the reply, I tried removing the SD Card and restoring it to 4.3 Stock firmware through ODIN, but it freezes at the Samsung splash screen then it reboots.