- 2 Posts
Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3
Hi guys, I am new here and I was hoping that someone may have experience an issue like in the photo below. Phone freezes with lines across the screen. I have the SM-N900 model and for some reason is no longer starts, it freezes at the samsung splash screen and then reboots. I have already wipe the phone in recovery mode but that does seem to help. Any help would be appreciated.
- 06-25-2014, 11:27 PM #2
Re: Weird issue suddenly happening with my Note 3
Welcome to Android Central! If you have an external microSD card inserted, power the phone down, remove the SD card, then restart. If the SD card is corrupt for some reason, it could cause various problems.
- By psychspirit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Frazzel 001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:51 AM
- By Tyco2275 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:48 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:52 PM
- By goober84 in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:39 PM