Can anyone tell me what this icon is? It is an eye in front of what looks like film. I have gone through my phone and can't figure out how to get rid of it.
- 06-25-2014, 10:24 PM #2
Can you post a screenshot? Take the screenshot by pressing the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for about half a second (for most phones). If you're using the Android Central app, you can attach it by tapping the paper clip icon at the top of the screen when you're editing a post. If you're using your computer, upload the screenshot to Google Drive, then download it to your computer from Google Drive, and then attach it to your post by clicking on the icon that looks like a little picture of a tree (right next to the globe icons, in the editing ribbon).
- By gnr_2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:26 PM
- By LucidPsykosis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:00 PM
- By darksylum in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:01 PM