I dropped my s3 face down today. The screen did not crack. But the top right corner of the screen is green and the touch screen doesn't work. It powers on still and I can see my lock pattern but can't access it. I have thousands of pictures and ask my contacts saved to this phone (not on sim or sd card) what can I do to fix the touch screen to retrieve my photos?? Please help!
- 06-25-2014, 11:43 PM #2
- 06-25-2014, 11:55 PM #3
Re: s3 help
Can you plug it into a computer (pc) with a USB cord? You should be able to access your phone as a USB storage device. If so, try to navigate to the DCIM folder, that's where the pictures should be. Copy and paste that folder someplace easy to find on your computer.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 06-26-2014, 12:01 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:20 AM
- By raymondtrudeau in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:26 PM
- By bclose08 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:24 PM
- By LucidPsykosis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:00 PM