Not able to connect HTC One M8 through USB to car stereo?
Just switched back to Android (HTC One M8) after having an iPhone 4S for 3 insufferable years and everything's great! Except that I can't connect my phone to the stereo in my car to listen to music through the USB port I know I can plug it in with an auxiliary cable, but the sound quality is much better through USB. It's a Pioneer DEH P4200. Worked great with the iPhone, but with the new phone it either gives me an error message or says "device not compatible". Is there a way of getting around that, or is it really only compatible with iPhone? :/
- 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM #2
Re: Not able to connect HTC One M8 through USB to car stereo?
Historically, car audio systems have been more compatible with iOS devices than with Android. That's been changing recently, but it's likely that your system just isn't compatible with your phone.
- By Gee5celler in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2016, 01:19 PM
- By MargaretPP in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2015, 01:15 PM
- By jpr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:52 AM
- By jpr in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 30Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Christop54 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:14 PM