- 10 Posts
Hack to charge a Nexus 7 with a loose plug
During a plane ride my Nexus 7 fell and since then the charging slot has become loose so that when I plug the cable, nothing happens.
I have ordered a Qi charger in the meantime but won't get before going on a 14 hour flight. It's there a way I can charge my N7 so that I get to use it on my flight?
If course, I could always just watch the movies they offer on the plane but...
- 06-26-2014, 01:13 AM #2
Re: Hack to charge a Nexus 7 with a loose plug
I can't think of any way to do it short of taking the tablet apart. Are you able to purchase a Qi charger at a retail store somewhere?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:17 AM
- By jpr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:52 AM
- By jpr in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 30Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:37 PM
- By MargaretPP in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:32 AM