Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Major help needed pls!!!!!!!

This is kinda a long story but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I first picked up my 'Samsung Ace 2 E' of kijiji. He said it was unlocked to my carrier (mobilicity) but it was not. Only rooted.

So I went to get it unlocked. And everything was good for the last five or so months.

However last week I noticed that none (Zero!) Of any of my Google services were working. And whenever I tryed to sign in it gave me the first photo attached.

I tried to see if I needed anything to be updated but it said I couldnt because my device had been modified and my device status was 'custom'.

So I unrooted my device to see if it would work. but nothing. Now I cant do anything and I was wondering what to do.

Can I go back and root it to update the software? Im not sure. Please help!

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Major help needed pls!!!!!!!-screenshot_2014-06-26-01-03-47.jpg  
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Major help needed pls!!!!!!!

Well, I think I have already answered your question, head over here http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...lp-please.html I thing this post is duplicate of ...... !!

There's a web site you can check the ESN on (but I don't have the link at the moment). It could be that the seller stopped paying the mobile bill and the carrier flagged the phone as bad ESN, but you would have to check.

Edit to add: OP, does the phone work on WiFi? Have you contacted your carrier about this?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

My phone does work on wifi. But I didnt want to go to my carrrier is not the original on the phone right??

Check your phone's imei/ESN/meid number here http://swappa.com/esn to see if maybe it got blacklisted.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ok so it says my phone isnt blacklisted. now what?

and if I go back to the stock firmware will my service unlock stop working? like will it not let me go onto mobilicity any more?