help please! Can't sign into google services.
My last post was kind of long so basically:
1. Bought my "Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 E" rooted.
2. I unlocked it to mobilicity
3. 2 weeks ago all google services stopped working and gave me the first screen pic I attached
4. My phone cant update cause it is apparently modified
5. My phone status says "custom"
6. Unrooted it to see if anythinf would change
Please help me
Posted via Android Central App
re: help please! Can't sign into google services.
Originally Posted by newbieguy723
Well, after rooting this is some of the normal problems that is going to arise. So, there is no need of thinking too much that is the problem specific to you !! What you can do in your front is you can unroot your device, i.e. head over the sammobile/firmware section and download the stock ROM for your Ace 2 , get the latest version of ODIN now use the ODIN to flash the stock ROM over your device once the flashing process completes everything will start working fine.