Why is my Galaxy s5 sending each text I try to send, 10 times?
I just disabled my old phone, and now that it's disabled, each text I try to send fails, and then goes through around 10 times.
- 06-26-2014, 01:59 AM #2
Re: Why is my Galaxy s5 sending each text I try to send, 10 times?
Well, tell me one thing did you get charged by the service provider for those 10messages ? I mean if your getting charged for those 10 messages then I would say try doing a soft reset of the settings over your device and again if that doesn't solves the problem then i would say walk over to the nearest customer support for fixing it up ! and if you are not getting charged for the same then I don't think there is anything to worry about it's the problem with your carriers, I would say better to talk to your carrier for fixing it up.
- By arjen82 in forum Android AutoReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Telomir in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:39 AM
- By Laurent Duperval in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:44 AM
- By atmyittsendthanks in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:09 AM