Phone does not recognise wifi
I am having Samsung Galaxy GT - S7562. It was working fine on my home Wi-Fi.
Couple of days back my mobile started saying 'To see available networks, turn on Wi-Fi'. If I add my SSID, the message is 'Not in range'.
- 06-26-2014, 02:34 AM #2
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Windows PhoneReplies: 24Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM
- By raju130000 in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:33 AM
- By mabjr177 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:46 PM