Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Samsung Galaxy s4

Hi,
    I turned off my phone last night going to bed and it was fine it now will not turn on. It wont charge, i cant get it to go into recovery mode and i cant get it to connect to my pc. It literally wont do anything!! The only difference I noticed recently is that sometimes when I charge it at night it only goes up about 40/50% in 7hrs so then by the evening I have zero battery even if I turn if off while im in work (as I cant use it in work anyway)

Any advice???

Thanks
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s4

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi,
    I turned off my phone last night going to bed and it was fine it now will not turn on. It wont charge, i cant get it to go into recovery mode and i cant get it to connect to my pc. It literally wont do anything!! The only difference I noticed recently is that sometimes when I charge it at night it only goes up about 40/50% in 7hrs so then by the evening I have zero battery even if I turn if off while im in work (as I cant use it in work anyway)

Any advice???

Thanks
    Well, tell me one thing are you having an active warranty?? If yes then I would say walk to the nearest store other wise I'll say try purchasing a new battery it looks like your device battery may worn out and needs replacement.