Samsung Note 3 weak signal
I traded in my Iphone 4S for a Samsung Note 3, and the signal/antenna is so much worse on the Samsung. I can't use the phone at all in my house. I do live in a low signal area but the Iphone would always send a text or at least ring in my home. The Samsung won't even ring when a call comes in. Anyone know of a fix? AT& T wants to sell me a booster for $200.00. Anyone have any suggestions.
- 06-26-2014, 10:33 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note 3 weak signal
If AT&T wants to keep you as a happy customer I would talk to them about exploring the options of changing to a different device to see if that helps. Sure it may not be the Note 3 but lets face it, they should be doing whatever it takes to keep you as a happy customer with your normal rates and not expect you to have to purchase a signal booster out of pocket. At the very least push for them to give you the booster as long as your an AT&T customer.
- By TizenGears in forum Android WearReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:57 AM
- By billisme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:38 AM
- By matt_perrin97 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:32 AM