I rooted my at&t samsung s4 using towelroot and then i installed safestrap using the app after i rooted, now since i have a recovery installed and the phone is rooted, do i need to keep both the towelroot and the safestrap app installed on my s4 or can i uninstall them? I am very new to rooting and i do not want to uninstall them and then something doesn't work.
- 07-07-2014, 04:39 AM #2
- 07-07-2014, 07:39 PM #3
- By pitzerwm in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:31 AM
- By bragz22 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:18 PM
- By jabwtv in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:19 AM
- By Lefank in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:11 AM
- By andrewjs18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:00 AM