HTC Sync manager unable to sync and crashes while backing up phone
This happened recently with me for no apparent reason, every time i connect my phone and try to sync it it gives me:
Unable to sync. Please reconnect your phone. 
And every time I try backing up my phone the sync manager crashes and restarts.
I have the latest Sync manager and I own an HTC one Mini Android 4.4.2 software version 18.104.22.168
Any solution for this issue?
- 06-26-2014, 12:14 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 10:46 PM #3
- 07-17-2014, 02:18 PM #4
- 645 Posts
Re: HTC Sync manager unable to sync and crashes while backing up phone
Is HTC Sync Manager really necessary?? Google is backing up my contacts, calendar, tasks, email and probably a bunch of other stuff I don't even know about! I use Google Voice for text messages, so check that off the list. And I've got Titanium Backup on a bi-weekly schedule to backup my apps and app data.
So what's left??
- By AC Question in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:07 AM
- By collett in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:46 PM
- By OnePalmAddict in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:30 AM
- By myriad46 in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:29 PM