Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC Sync manager unable to sync and crashes while backing up phone

This happened recently with me for no apparent reason, every time i connect my phone and try to sync it it gives me:
    Unable to sync. Please reconnect your phone. [30003]
    And every time I try backing up my phone the sync manager crashes and restarts.

I have the latest Sync manager and I own an HTC one Mini Android 4.4.2 software version 3.10.111.4

Any solution for this issue?

Default Re: HTC Sync manager unable to sync and crashes while backing up phone

PS I use a Windows 8.1 64 bit

I have the same problem on Windows 7 64-bit. Haven't found any solutions yet. HTC One M7, Android 4.4.2.

Is HTC Sync Manager really necessary?? Google is backing up my contacts, calendar, tasks, email and probably a bunch of other stuff I don't even know about! I use Google Voice for text messages, so check that off the list. And I've got Titanium Backup on a bi-weekly schedule to backup my apps and app data.

So what's left??