after update keep getting message that sd card removed and has to be scanned
This is draining my battery and also causing my phone to turn off. i had no issues before the update. it is 4.4.2 version of samsung galaxy 4 . device name sch-1545
- 06-26-2014, 02:05 PM #2
Re: after update keep getting message that sd card removed and has to be scanned
Have you tried rebooting into recovery and clearing cache?
Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow the steps for the S3.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By skybluedeizu in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 11:12 PM
- By SCM73 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:18 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:38 AM
- By Ted Kurkowski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:47 PM