my nexus 4 is having trouble. the phone turns on and off just fine, but when i plug in my phone charger to charge it, it doesn't charge. it acknowledges that the charger is plugged into the phone, but the charge stays on 0%. also when i plug in the charger or turn the phone on, a red light shows up at the bottom. when the phone is off, the charging symbol shows that it's plugged in, but again, won't charge. help please!
- 06-26-2014, 03:58 PM #2
Re: nexus 4
Does it fully charge when you shut it down?
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By sniffs in forum Android LReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:32 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Android LReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:38 AM
- By luciavg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:31 AM
- By fred5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:30 PM