my nexus 4 is having trouble. the phone turns on and off just fine, but when i plug in my phone charger to charge it, it doesn't charge. it acknowledges that the charger is plugged into the phone, but the charge stays on 0%. also when i plug in the charger or turn the phone on, a red light shows up at the bottom. when the phone is off, the charging symbol shows that it's plugged in, but again, won't charge. help please!
- 06-26-2014, 04:58 PM #2
- By sniffs in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:08 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:32 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:38 AM
- By luciavg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 08:31 AM
- By fred5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:30 PM