Actually i downloaded Tango app. And the app's pictures and sound are appearing in my gallery and i dont know how to fix this issue
- 06-27-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: weird media
Welcome to Android Central! This isn't unusual. An app may create a folder with a bunch of images it uses, but those images may also appear in the Gallery app as well. One way you can prevent that from happening is to use any file manager app (like ES File Explorer) to create a blank text file titled ".nomedia" in the folder you want to hide from the Gallery. But I don't know if this would affect the functioning of the app at all. If it does, you could always delete the .nomedia file.
After creating the .nomedia file, you might have to go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache and Clear Data. The next time you open Gallery, it will repopulate its database with images from folders that don't have a .nomedia file.
- By psychspirit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:03 PM
- By Max Abelton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:38 AM
- By Albert James in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:17 PM