How to stop messaging auto correct attempts when you are writing a message
How do I stop the phone from auto typing what it thinks I'm trying to type. It makes me very angry when I type something and it changes my word even though I have not chosen one of its' suggested corrections.
- 06-26-2014, 03:45 PM #2
Re: How to stop messaging auto correct attempts when you are writing a message
It's annoying. I have difficulty getting my keyboard to write "nut", which for some reason it changes to "but". So more than once I've described myself as a camera-but and felt a fool.
Go into Settings>Language and Input, poke about enough and you'll find how to disable.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-26-2014, 03:49 PM #3
- By Jaz McJazzy in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 11:12 PM
- By Carlos MendozaR in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:35 PM
- By lindseybp in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:18 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:59 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:51 PM