Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Nexus 5 bootloop

Hi everyone, yestarday my Nexus 5 Updated automatically to kitkat 4.4.4, now today the nexus 5 dont turn on, when i connected to the charge, the google logo appears and the phone restart, appears the google logo and restart over and over again, when i try to enter to the bootloader menu appears the first screen of the bootloader and restart again, i cant select the recovery mode or another option, pleeeeeeeease help me, i research in all the post but i cant founded anything, please help me

Default Re: Nexus 5 bootloop

Welcome to Android Central! Frustrating. So you're following these steps exactly, correct? [GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery

When you get to the bootloader screen, are you saying that it restarts before you even get a chance to select Recovery?

Same thing is happening to me.
    It restarts before you get a chance to select anything in the bootloader. Please help.

were you able to fix it? I'm experiencing the same issue and have no clue on how to fix it...

Hello, I have the same issue! Can anyone find a solution? D:

Ugh I just got this issue - Nexus 5 won't turn on, then boot loops when on charge. Anybody resolve this? Don't want to RMA!

The bootloop just randomly happened to me last night while browsing on the phone. After many failed attempts to reboot to recovery, I called Google's Nexus support and they're shipping a new phone. From Googling the issue, there doesn't seem to be a fix for this issue. I wish there was a way to get into the phone to make sure I don't need to back-up any data though

I am having the same issue...did u find any solution..?

Try messing with the power button. Shake it a little, as it might be shorted.

I had same problem. Google guys are replacing my phone with refurbished phone not the new one. Is that the case with all others ?

Was anyone able to solve this?