Switching from Cyanogenmod to Omnirom
Hey guys I need some help! So I have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II and I am currently on Cyanogen mod (Version: 10.2-20131214-Snapshot-InstallerWPPQ50St0lteatt). I got cyanogen mod by using their simple installer that used to be on the play store. I want to switch to Omnirom but I need step by step instructions to do this. I am a complete noob with this sorry.
I also have CWM Rom. BTW I don't even know if my phone is rooted since I used that simple Cyanogen mod installer. Please Help! Thanks!
- 08-26-2014, 09:17 PM #2
Re: Switching from Cyanogenmod to Omnirom
The steps should be roughly the same as with flashing CM. Reboot to recovery, make a Nandroid, flash the new ROM, flash Gapps, wipe cache and dalvik, reset, and reboot.
- By lindseybp in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:49 PM
- By Jaz McJazzy in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:48 PM
- By Jaz McJazzy in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:45 PM