Android Samsung S4
I accidentally sent a picture to the wrong person (not a bad picture, it would just be awkward). So I put it on airplane mode and it said message not delivered, whew. But it also said that once I connect to wifi or whatever again, it would send. If I simply hold down on the picture and then select delete, will it not send? Or will it send and I just won't be able to see it? Please help soon.
- 06-26-2014, 07:05 PM #2
Re: Android Samsung S4
Why did it not get sent the first time? If you delete it now there will be nothing to be sent...though if I'm wrong you're going to have avoid connecting to wifi for the rest of your life.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 06:07 PM
- By jrsnively1 in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 35Last Post: 11-15-2014, 10:43 PM
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 47Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Aidan Byrne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:37 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:52 PM