Galaxy Centura Straight Talk cannot play video?
I am able to see vids in youtube but that's pretty much it. When my friends post a vid on snapchat I always get the error "Sorry, this video cannot be played" I downloaded mx player but I don't know how to make it the default player for my phone. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 06-26-2014, 05:29 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Centura Straight Talk cannot play video?
i know someone that had that Centura phone. it is a painfully slow, buggy piece of crap. do yourself a favor and get a Nexus 5 or a Moto X or G direct from Google or Moto. you will be shocked at the difference in your experience with Straight Talk.
Nexus 5 + Prepaid Cost Savings over 24 Months
- By Dominick079 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:27 AM
- By GoreJak in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:11 AM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Max Abelton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:38 AM