Just got an M8. I'm happy but it's not perfect!
Hi all, I got an HTC One M8 yesterday.
My last phone was a Galaxy S3 and you don't realise how much you use some things until they're gone! If anyone could help with any of the following then I'd be very grateful.
1. Brightness slider in the notification bar.
Is there anyway of getting this on the M8? I really miss it!
2. Notification bar - quick settings on TWO fingers. Why oh why!
On the S3 the quick settings and notification bar were all on the same screen and it worked perfectly. I like using just one hand for my phone..are there any alternatives to this?
Thanks in advance!
- 06-26-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: Just got an M8. I'm happy but it's not perfect!
Power toggles can bring back a sliding bar. I missed that at first, but I honestly got used to setting one brightness and left it.
I can show a screenshot of Nova and my set up and explain if you want.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By joe morgan4 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 10-08-2014, 07:34 AM
- By joe morgan4 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:27 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:29 AM