turning on problem
i have a samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 but reset my phone but now it is not starting after the logo samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 and also not going in recovery menu i mean volume up + power + home button on keep holding is not working so plz give me solution
- 06-27-2014, 02:17 AM #2
Re: turning on problem
Welcome to Android Central! Are you following the steps outlined here? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Do you have an SD card inserted? If so, try removing it and rebooting. A corrupt card could cause problems.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:10 PM
- By RedNations in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:54 PM
- By polsoft in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:39 AM
- By The Rock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:32 PM
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Pebble SteelReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:31 PM