turning on problem
i have a samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 but reset my phone but now it is not starting after the logo samsung galaxy s3 gt i9300 and also not going in recovery menu i mean volume up + power + home button on keep holding is not working so plz give me solution
- 06-27-2014, 03:17 AM #2
Re: turning on problem
Welcome to Android Central! Are you following the steps outlined here? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Do you have an SD card inserted? If so, try removing it and rebooting. A corrupt card could cause problems.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 12:10 AM
- By RedNations in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2014, 02:54 PM
- By polsoft in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:39 AM
- By The Rock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:32 PM
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Pebble SteelReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:31 PM