why my galaxy s4 screen lock options with only pin and password?
i cant choose other option like swipe, face unlock, face and voice,pattern,and none.
it said turned off by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage
- 06-27-2014, 03:10 AM #2
Re: why my galaxy s4 screen lock options with only pin and password?
Welcome to Android Central! Did you or someone else encrypt your phone? Encrypted phones don't allow you to use any other unlock options. Did your company provide the phone to you?
If the phone isn't encrypted, then you might have installed some security app that is disabling the other unlock options. Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators, and see if there is anything else besides Android Device Manager listed. If so, uncheck it, and then try selecting your unlock method again.
- 07-10-2014, 09:35 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:52 AM
- By fredd17 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
- By tripleh3lix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:11 PM
- By soulfulms in forum Droid X 2 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:11 PM
- By jonnytsunamiii in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:02 PM