Can you buy phones overseas and have them work in australia.
Excuse my ignorance but I have never really researched this question. I would like to add the ne lg g3 to my collection alongside my m8 but I would like to pay the lesser money for an overseas phone. From hong kong at the moment you can buy the 32gb model 3gb ram lgg3 for $699. When the phone launches in Australia it will be the 2gb version with 16gb storage so the phone from hong kong is the better option.
My question is - will the phone work in Australia? If so what do I need to look for. Other than warranty issues are there any other reasons people do not buy phones from overseas?
Also as a side question - why do all phones that come in Australia always have the lower specs/options for example you can only buy the HTC one m8 in 16gb (32gb is unavailable unless you buy from overseas stock online) the same goes for the S5 and the lg g3. Why don't we get all the options???
- 06-27-2014, 02:06 AM #2
Re: Can you buy phones overseas and have them work in australia.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:35 AM
- By fredd17 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
- By JEGuitarist in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:07 PM
- By somachand in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:14 PM