Problem downloading messages from iPhone users
Hello. I own an HTC One M8. I receive SMS messages fine from iPhone users. However, MMS messages will not download.
Invariably, every person I've found while scouring Google that has this problem has previously owned an iPhone. I have not.
I repeat - ***I have never owned an iPhone and have never used iMessage.***
Yet, the problem persists. Any of you gurus have any ideas? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
- 06-26-2014, 11:11 PM #2
Re: Problem downloading messages from iPhone users
If you value the content and people you message, ask them to shut off iMessage. Their iPhones will work without it. That seems to be the culprit with many messeging errors between the two. If I don't turn off iMessage when I run my note 3, I miss half of my important messages.
- 06-26-2014, 11:13 PM #3
- 06-26-2014, 11:15 PM #4
- By izzy67 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2014, 11:27 PM
- By jessica_megan94 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 06:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:43 PM