Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung S3 - People cant hear me if I talk from home

Hello,

I have a problem. I have ATT Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Problem is when I call or receive call while at home, other person cannot hear me. I can hear them well. But when I am out, It is fine. what can be the problem ?

It cannot be ATT signal problem at home because I have other phone S2 with ATT and it works fine. Before S3 I had Iphone and it was working fine. Now with this S3 phone, I am having this issue.

Please help me. I was fool enough to not to test under 30 day return period and is not also not under warranty.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung S3 - People cant hear me if I talk from home

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem. I have ATT Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Problem is when I call or receive call while at home, other person cannot hear me. I can hear them well. But when I am out, It is fine. what can be the problem ?

It cannot be ATT signal problem at home because I have other phone S2 with ATT and it works fine. Before S3 I had Iphone and it was working fine. Now with this S3 phone, I am having this issue.

Please help me. I was fool enough to not to test under 30 day return period and is not also not under warranty.
    Well, the problem seemed to be inside the hardware, head over to the nearest customer support for fixing it up I don't think that you will be able to sort it out on your own !