Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default unrooted my phone but the custom binary didn't change back

I unrooted my phone but when I clicked check software updates it said my phone was still modified so I did some research and found the problem, I had missed a few steps and my custom binary didn't change back to what it originally was, so I did research on how to fix this problem and it said I needed to reroot my phone so I tried to again but everything I tried did not work, is there another way I can reset my custom binary?

Default Re: unrooted my phone but the custom binary didn't change back

Also my phone is Samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I unrooted my phone but when I clicked check software updates it said my phone was still modified so I did some research and found the problem, I had missed a few steps and my custom binary didn't change back to what it originally was, so I did research on how to fix this problem and it said I needed to reroot my phone so I tried to again but everything I tried did not work, is there another way I can reset my custom binary?
    Well, you haven't mentioned which device you are using? and yes you have landed over to the correct thing you need to reset the custom binary back to zero !! I think the unrooting process doesn't completes in the correct way ! let me know your device details I'll guide you through unrooting process.

Hey kelly I was the one that asked this question I jist didnt make a account at the time my device is Samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T

Posted via Android Central App