Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default S3 will not turn on

Hi there,

My Samsung Galaxy S3 turned off last night and I cannot get it back on. The blue light was flashing for a while until I took the battery
    out. I have waited for a while and put the battery back in and plugged in the charger. I am not getting the charging graphic coming up at all and and holding down volume up..power and home does nothing. Looks completely dead!!

Any help would be great.

thanks
    Steve
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: S3 will not turn on

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi there,

My Samsung Galaxy S3 turned off last night and I cannot get it back on. The blue light was flashing for a while until I took the battery
    out. I have waited for a while and put the battery back in and plugged in the charger. I am not getting the charging graphic coming up at all and and holding down volume up..power and home does nothing. Looks completely dead!!

Any help would be great.

thanks
    Steve
    Well, it looks weird to me, try switching your device on by installing another spare battery?? And if you are so sure that no the problem is not with the battery then again try holding the power+volume down button ! Well, if it thorws you to the bootloader menu then I guess the problem is somewhere with the firmware and you may need to ...... Ohh... I almost forget did you have an active warranty?? If you're having an active warranty then I would say there is not need to worry just head over to the nearest support I am sure they will guide you better on this.