Email forward with attachment issue

A

AC Question

I bought new Moto G phone in place of Blackberry. I will be receiving lot off emails with attachments. I am not able to forward any attachment emails through exchange server. (POP3). please help me to solve this issue. I know that we can download and attach the file as a new email . But this is not at all feasible for me.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought new Moto G phone in place of Blackberry. I will be receiving lot off emails with attachments. I am not able to forward any attachment emails through exchange server. (POP3). please help me to solve this issue. I know that we can download and attach the file as a new email . But this is not at all feasible for me.

Well, I think the forwarding of attachment should be done by the Android system, are you sure that you are forwarding the same email that you have received ?? What you can do is once you receive the email with attachment, download the attachment i.e. I am not talking about saving the attachment over your device what I am telling is completely downloading the email you have received over to your device because only the part of the email is downloaded when a email is received. Once you did that then again try forwarding the same email again I am sure this time the attachment will also go forward with the mail. Let me know if this works for you or you encounter any issue !

Ramesh Sreedharan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, however I am not able to see the option download email as well as attachment. When I click the file, it says “Fetching attachment”. We are not able to see any progress in the bar (0%) for this task. Please help me. In other android phones forwarding with attachment is working fine.