Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Mega Repair

I broke the screen on my mega, the touch only worked on the very top of the screen and i could see the phone everything was perfect other than actually being able to touch the rest of the screen. I had the screen and digitizer replaced. Now the phone flikers and turns black. The guy could not get the screen to sit flat either. Is this fixable?

Global Posts
    10,677 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Mega Repair

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I broke the screen on my mega, the touch only worked on the very top of the screen and i could see the phone everything was perfect other than actually being able to touch the rest of the screen. I had the screen and digitizer replaced. Now the phone flikers and turns black. The guy could not get the screen to sit flat either. Is this fixable?
    There could be a bad connection and/or something not seated properly, which could possibly explain the screen not sitting flat.

You likely need to have it taken back apart and check all connections. Make sure everything is seated properly and that there is no glue or wires causing the screen to not sit flat. If everything seems "normal", then it could possibly be a defective screen.