I broke the screen on my mega, the touch only worked on the very top of the screen and i could see the phone everything was perfect other than actually being able to touch the rest of the screen. I had the screen and digitizer replaced. Now the phone flikers and turns black. The guy could not get the screen to sit flat either. Is this fixable?
- 06-27-2014, 11:19 AM #2
Re: Mega Repair
You likely need to have it taken back apart and check all connections. Make sure everything is seated properly and that there is no glue or wires causing the screen to not sit flat. If everything seems "normal", then it could possibly be a defective screen.
- By Amy Johnson80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM
- By Christian Jacob in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:24 PM
- By grumpygramps1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:50 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Alan Vang in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:18 PM