Contact when calls shows up as "Unknown"
I have a contact that has been stored in my phone for over a year now and about 3 days ago when they call they show up as "Unknown" I got a text from them and it shows up as their regular contact and they were wondering why they I wasn't answering. I don't answer "Unknown" numbers.
I've unlinked Google account and relinked
I made sure everything was supposed to sync and re syncd
idk what else to do besides
Settings> More> Application Manager> All> Find Contact> and then restart the phone. What else should I try
- 06-27-2014, 02:20 PM #2
- 06-27-2014, 02:28 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Contact when calls shows up as "Unknown"
I made an account here
but I am on a Samsung Note II, it is a tmobile phone on metro now. I made that switch back in December and that contact hasn't changed since then. 4 days ago it started showing up as unknown
also what would i do with the sd card? just export it all and import it all back?
I just don't understand why it would show up as Unknown if the contact is saved. It doesn't make any sense
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 01:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:06 AM
- By Goopi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Goopi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:54 AM