My nexus 5's display suddenly went while trying to change sim cards (didn't even open it to make the change). When I checked my phone, i heard notifications but my screen was black, so I could not access anything. So I guess the display is gone or the brightness suddenly got made to zero? How do I sort out this problem and fix the display?
- 06-27-2014, 02:57 PM #2
Re: display gone
Did you reboot?
I never swap SIM cards unless I'm powered down.Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
Asus Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi 32GB): Factory Google KitKat 4.4.4 + francoKernel & Xposed
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:32 AM
- By mysticbowtie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:55 PM
- By BBBoldismyDRUGofChoice in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:35 AM