pictures from phone sd card won't show on pc
I have a droid razr & have tried to transfer the pics to my pc & only some pics show up. All of the more recent pics I've taken with the phone camera don't show. Also same problem when I went to Walmart to try & use their system to get pics printed from my phone. It's as if it's some secret, hiden file I am not able to access... How do I get my pictures from phone's sd card to pc?
- 06-28-2014, 03:52 AM #2
Re: pictures from phone sd card won't show on pc
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean the "Internal SD" card, aka Internal Storage (nonremovable)? As opposed to the removable external SD card?
If the photos are on the Internal SD card, make sure the USB connection is set to either MTP or USB Disk Drive. When you connect your phone to your computer, swipe down the notifications and tap the USB connection notification. What is it set to?
- By xabg17 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2016, 05:33 AM
- By arterio in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:24 PM
- By Rosalind Talbot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:57 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Dizzle1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:32 PM