Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Install/Move Apps to the ext sdcard

Hi all hope someone can help me out. I recently purchased one of those cheap chinese tablets. So far its working fie for the purpose I bought it. But I did run into some problems. The first being that I could not have my apps saving thing to my extsdcard. I rooted the tablet and add to the permissions and that works fine now. What I need help with is how can I move apps or install apps to the ext sdcard.
    The tablet is a Q8H with 512mb internal ROM, then a 2gb sdcard (internal) and then my 32gb ext sdcard. I can save install and move apps between the first two, but thats filling up fast. But I have no option to install or move apps to the ext sdcard is it possible?

Thanks for any advice

Default Re: Install/Move Apps to the ext sdcard

You could try something like Link2SD. If that doesn't work, you're probably stuck with the low internal memory that the device came with. Review this guide for tips on how to maximize it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html