Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default ZTE Majesity Android Smartphone

So, I have a phone that I have had for a few months now. I really love this fone, although it does kinda freezes when I close a program or something. Which, is one of the reasons why am posting this. But, Other than that, the phone is awesome. Great quality, great sound on speakerphone, and great speed of the phone. So, why does it take so long to close when am closing the apps? and when I do, sometimes it will not show any icons like that on the home screen.

Default Re: ZTE Majesity Android Smartphone

Welcome to Android Central! When you say "close a program," do you mean that you're just hitting the Back button or the Home button to get back to the homescreen, or are you using some kind of task killer? If you're using a task killer, I would suggest not using it. Just let the system take care of which apps should remain open in RAM, and which apps should be closed. Read this article for more info: RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central